Forgiveness Workshop Pt.3
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:58 — 31.3MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Mary Hayes Grieco talks in-depth about how to heal emotional pain through her recipe: “8 Steps to Freedom”, in part 3 of this forgiveness workshop lecture.
The Eight Steps to Freedom
(Forgiving another person or a life situation)
Prepare yourself for healing and change.
- Step One: State your will to make a change.
- Step Two: Express your feelings exactly as they are inside you.
- Step Three: Release expectations from your mind, one by one.
- Step Four: Restore your boundaries.
- Step Five: Open up to the Universe to get your needs met in a different way.
- Step Six: Receive healing energy from Spirit into your personality.
- Step Seven: Send unconditional love to the other person and release him or her.
- Step Eight: See the good in the person or situation.
Integrate this change; get used to feeling lighter.
Mary’s next Forgiveness Workshop is happening May 1st – May 3rd, in St. Paul, MN. https://www.forgivenesstraining.com/training-programs/the-wonderful-forgiveness-weekend/